- In the first week of May, the cryptocurrency exchange of Gemini will be listing 4 digital assets.
- They include ChainLink (LINK), Orchid (OXT), Basic Attention Token (BAT) and Dai (DAI).
- The move comes at an opportune time as interest in Bitcoin (BTC) thrives due to the halving event around the 12th of May.
In a Twitter announcement on the 30th April, the Co-Founder and CEO of Gemini exchange, Tyler Winklevoss, announced that the platform will be listing ChainLink on the 5th of May, 12pm ET. Mr. Winklevoss called on all LINK marines (holders and traders) to ‘get ready to start [their] engines’. The full tweet making the announcement can be found below.
— Tyler Winklevoss (@tylerwinklevoss) April 30, 2020
Listing Schedule for ChainLink, Orchid, Basic Attention Token and Dai on Gemini
The new listing is at an opportune time for investors with interest in Bitcoin being high due to the upcoming halving event around the 12th of this month. LINK will be one of four digital assets listed by Gemini this week. The exchange has laid out the following listing schedule for LINK, OXT, BAT and DAI.
- Orchid (OXT) – Monday, May 4th at 12pm ET
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) – Tuesday, May 5th at 12pm ET
- Dai (DAI) – Tuesday, May 5th at 12pm ET
- ChainLink (LINK) – Tuesday, May 5th at 12pm ET
To note is that BAT, DAI and LINK will be listed at the same time. At the time of writing this, OXT is already available for trading on Gemini with the exchange expressing optimism that the listing will allow users to protect their privacy on the internet. They explained this as follows.
Orchid allows you to browse the Internet privately. When you use the Orchid VPN application while surfing the Internet, information like your IP address and location are shielded. Orchid helps you achieve this level of privacy by providing you with a decentralized, trustless virtual privacy network (VPN). If you want to start taking back control of your privacy, Orchid is the answer.
(Image courtesy of Unsplash.com)
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to give financial advice. Any additional opinion herein is purely the author’s and does not represent the opinion of Ethereum World News or any of its other writers. Please carry out your own research before investing in any of the numerous cryptocurrencies available. Thank you.